The Number One Family Resort Beaches Turks and Caicos
Beaches Turks and Caicos
1. Twenty-One (21) specialty dining options including room service for Butler-Serviced categories, with everything from Caribbean to Japanese, Italian to French, Seafood to Sushi, 5* Global Gourmet Dining.
2. 7000-square foot retail village offering guests' high-end jewelry, fashion, candies, and souvenirs.
3. It offers its very own Pirates Island themed aqua-playground hosting one of the Caribbean's most comprehensive water parks featuring nine slides, lazy river, surf simulator, water cannons, cranks and spray features.
4. Kids of all ages can enjoy fun and games with Elmo and friends in our Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street.
5. 15 minutes away you can visit the world's only Conch Farm. Explore the fascinating process of farming the Queen Conch, "Strombus Gigas", from fertilization to harvest.
6. X-box Play Lounge with plasma screens and the latest games on the market.
7. Unlimited Scuba Diving for PADI certified divers. The resort offers certification (for a fee) for those interested in Scuba diving.
Beaches Turks and Caicos is a multi-faceted fantasy world, where bungalows are nestled in tropical gardens resplendent with graceful palms. There, there are almost enough pools for each day of the week, and the last day is reserved for the largest pool of all, the clear turquoise sea bordered by a 12-mile stretch of beach. made up of five distinct areas, Beaches Turks and Caicos offers the nested beachside suites of the Seaside Village, the seaside garden paradise of the Caribbean Village, the sophisticated style of the French Village, the monumental surroundings of the Italian Village, along with the Key West Village which features 3 and 4 bedroom Villas.
it is located on exotic Grace Bay in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands, ranked one of the top ten best scuba diving destinations in the world.